General Rules (420 server)
Raiding Rules (420 Server)
1. A Max 4 players when raiding at any given time, this includes alliances!
2. No Door Camping without the intention of Raiding soon after. This means that if you are door camping you must proceed with a raid Immediately after.
3. Raid bases can be taken over by the defending team.
4. When raiding or being raided, don’t be a dick. Do not despawn loot when being raided and if you can try to pickup any loot you do not take and put it in boxes.
5. When raiding it is ok to seal off a base using doors/walls, however once the raid is complete and you are done transferring loot remove all locks from all doors and TC. Do not complete a raid, seal the base, and go AFK for 6 hours stating you will loot later…
6. No griefing is tolerated at any time, this includes putting blocking entrances or pathways with deployable items or walls once the raid is over. If you seal off a raid with a wall, please do your best to remove it once you are done raiding.
7. No chain raiding – Raiding bases is fine, however raiding a bunch of starter/newbie bases in quick succession is not permitted, is possible raid up 😊
8. There are a lot of new players on the server so be kind, if you don’t need it , maybe leave something for the person to rebuild with, this isn’t the usual way of rust but will have a huge impact on new players experiencing the game for the first time.
Copyright © 2022 Sunnyvale Servers - All Rights Reserved.